The tournament will run from August 24 to 28, with all matches scheduled to be hosted by Warner Park in St. Kitts and Nevis.
TKR Men's team will take on Barbados Royals, Guyana Amazon Warriors and St. Kitts & Nevis Patriots once each while the the TKR Women's Team will play Barbados Royals and Guyana Amazon Warriors twice before the tournaments progress to the knockout phase.
The tournament will see 12 Men’s matches and seven Women’s matches over five days of fast-paced action.
The Men’s and Women’s teams will be competing for their respective versions of the Universe Boss Trophy, named in honour of tournament ambassador, Chris Gayle.
The tournament will feature new innovations which will take T10 cricket to the next level. Fans can look forward to the following at The 6IXTY:
• Each batting team has six wickets – at the fall of the sixth wicket they are all out
• Each batting team has two PowerPlay overs. They can unlock a third PowerPlay by hitting two sixes in the first 12 balls. This extra PowerPlay over can be taken at any time between overs 3-9
• There will be 30 balls bowled from one end before the action switches to the other end for the final 30 balls
• The 30 balls will be delivered as 5 separate overs, with no bowler being able to bowl more than 2 overs for the innings.
• If teams do not bowl their overs within the allotted time a member of their team is removed from the field for the final six balls
• Fans will vote for the timing of a “Mystery Free Hit” where a batter can’t be dismissed by the bowler